- Cathodic Protection System Isolation
Safe Grounding of Electrical Hazards
- To optimise CP Performance
Protection of Personnel & Plant to safe purposeful design conditions.
- AC Voltage; AC Faults; Lightning effects.
- Grounding of AC while simultaneously providing DC Isolation
- Safety first
- Safe working & Fail Safe design.
- De-couple dissimilar metals that must, by regulation or galvanic
corrosion be AC bonded but isolated in the DC mode.
- Isolate electrical DC equipment in Cathodic Protection systems.
- AC coupling to earth where DC blocking/isolation is required.
- Over voltage conditions emanating from induced AC surges,
lightning and switching transients and Rectifier failure.
- Protection of insulating joints on pipelines.
- Mitigation of AC induced voltages.
- Decoupling in gradient control (earth/grounding) mats from pipelines