Safe Grounding of Electrical Hazards
- Cathodic Protection System Isolation
Protection of Personnel & Plant
- AC Voltage; AC Faults; Lightning effects.
- Grounding of AC while simultaneously providing DC Isolation
- Isolate electrical DC equipment in Cathodic Protection systems.
- AC coupling to earth where DC blocking/isolation is required.
- Over voltage conditions emanating from induced AC surges,
lightning and switching transients and rectifier failure.
- Protection of insulating joints on pipelines.
- Mitigation of AC induced voltages.
- Decoupling in gradient control (earth/grounding) mats from pipelines